Monday, January 3, 2011

Stir Crazy

It's been over 7 weeks since my last surgery and it's my first day alone after being with family for 2 weeks straight over the holidays.  As I look around at a house full of dust, dirt, Christmas tree leaves, toys, and general clutter, I am getting more and more anxious to get the next surgery done!   I am so tired of not being able to do things for myself.  Tired of not being able to carry Laurel.  Tired of being in debt because I can't work and because the medical bills were obviously a lot more than we planned on.  Tired of having to drop Laurel at school because I can't take care of her all day on my own.  Tired of HGTV. 

Rich has been trying so hard to keep things clean, but it's impossible with a full time job & a toddler for one person to do it all.  I don't know how in the world all you single working parents do it! 

That's all.  Just a little rant that I had to get out.  Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment